How to Use – Validate
The Andante must, ALWAYS, be validated when boarding. When starting the trip, changing line or transport you must validate it, at maximum, 10 minutes before boarding.
If to use the metro or train use existing validators at stations, on buses use validators at the entry.
Approach the Andante to the validator (10 cm), if, lights up a green light the validation is correct, if lights a red light the validation is not correct, see in the reason on the display.
Whenever you experience difficulties, do not be afraid to try to validate more than one time, because you only be “charged” a new travel ticket after a first correct validation and when you finish the maximum time allowed after the 1st validation.
How to use – Balance
To see the balance of your Andante card, just go to an Andante Shop or use the Automatic Vending Machines (MVA's) in the stations . The use of MVA's for this purpose is very simple: just insert the card into the slot and read the message of the balance that appears on the screen.
- Validation is mandatory! Always validate your Andante at the start of a journey, whenever you change line or transport and whatever your Andante card;
- The Andante is rechargeable;
- The Andante card can only be used by one person at a time;
- As the Andante has an electronic circuit inside, keep it carefully;
- Each card can contain, simultaneously, several identical travel tickets. (Example: 10 Z2 tickets);
- Preload your round trip travel;
- You cannot travel with an empty Andante;
Note: This information, does not dismiss the reading of the Andante Line rules.