1. GENERAL SCOPE
Discoveroporto.com has several copyright content (copyright, CC0 or GNU), so if you wish to use any content on this website request information / authorization in writing to the Discoveroporto.com .
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PAGES
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Information on this website is believed to be accurate but may include errors or inaccuracies and may change without notice. The same information is provided without any warranty, express or implied, Discoveroporto.com will not be liable for any damages resulting from its use or from the inability to use this website. For any clarification please contact: email@example.com
- WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA CONSIDERED?
- WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT FOR?
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND HOW LONG DOES IT BE SAVED?
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, RETIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
- SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- WHERE ARE USER DATA SAVED?
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
1. WHAT IS CONSIDERED PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify the natural person or company, including the name, e-mail address, postal address, title, date of birth, gender, occupation (in the case of natural persons) .
2. WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT FOR?
Discoveroporto.com collects only essential data for processing requests by visitors and for security, protection and viewing of the website.
- Personal data for processing information requests: Name and E-mail, when you contact us, we ask for your name and e-mail so that we can contact you and clarify any doubts you may have.
- Personal data for security, website protection: IP (Internet Protocol address). Your IP address, Browser, Operating System, language, date and page visited are collected and stored automatically by our server, whenever you browse our website. This storage function is standard on all websites and is primarily intended is to send you data (such as requested web pages) and for control and security of the website.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG WILL BE STORED?
Discoveroporto.com does not disclose to third parties any personal data of its Users, without their consent, except as required by law. The collected Personal Data mentioned above is stored for different periods of time:
- Personal data for processing information requests: Until the request for information is finalized.
- Personal data for website security and protection: For 1 month.
4. RIGHT TO ACCESS, RETIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Any person can request access to their personal data, being able to take notice of its content, as well as, demand its rectification, update or request its destruction. If you wish to, send a request to the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The security of your data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of Internet transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means, such as SSL certificate, we cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
6. WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS STORED?
The Discoveroporto.com stores the above data on servers, protected and maintained according to the highest security standards located in the USA, country that is considered to have “adequate” data protection laws by the EU.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- COOKIES WE USE AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- DISABLE, BLOCK OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
- DISABLING OR ELIMINATING
- CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
1. COOKIES WE USE AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- Pll_language – Cookie that saves the visitor’s preferred language. (Expires in: 1 year)
- cookie_notice_accepted – Cookie that saves the preference to accept or not accept cookies (Expires in: 30 days)
- _ ga; _gid – Google Analyitics cookie used for statistics (Expires in: 2 years and 24h respectively)
- _gat_gtag – Google TAG Manager cookie used for statistics (Expires in: 1 minute)
2. DISABLE, BLOCK OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
If you wish, you can disable, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of your installed browser.
Discoveroporto.com uses Google Analytics and Google TAG Manager, but anonymously1, to collect statistical data from its pages (for example: time in page, number of website visitors, bounce rate) with this data we intend to improve the content of the website. Please note that we do not use this data for any type of marketing or re-marketing. These same anonymous data are stored for: 14 months.
1 – Defines the last octet of IP addresses of the IPv4 user and the last 80 bits of IPv6 addresses as zeros in memory shortly after they are sent to the collection network of Analytics.
3.1 DISABLING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES BELONGING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
4. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
We reserve the right to update or modify the COOKIES POLICY at any time, in order to adapt it to legislative changes or if we consider it necessary, so please review it frequently. For any clarification please contact: email@example.com