ANDANTE TOUR CARD
The visitors of the city of Porto have a travel card designed especially for them which makes it even more easy to use the metro, train and buses - the Andante Tour Card 1 and 3.
Both have unlimited metro/bus/ train travels, the difference between them is:
- Andante Tour 1 is valid for 24 consecutive hours after 1º validation;
- Andante Tour 3 is valid for 72 consecutive hours after 1º validation;
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Each user must have their own Andante Tour;
- You must validate it before each boarding (max 10 min before the boarding, the lack of validation is subject to a fine);
- The validation is done on a machine in the station or in the validator in the entry of the bus;
- It can be used on all Porto public transport and the adhering operators to the Andante system (bus, metro, train);
- You can buy it at the airport tourist office or any other Tourist Office;
- Tour 1 and 3: Price - € 7.00 / € 15.00 respectively;
You do not need to buy tickets, this card allows you to use all Porto public transport and the adhering operators to the Andante system (bus, metro, train), unlimited times within the period of time for which it is valid.