Porto with Childrens
When travelling with children sometimes is difficult to find places they love. With this itinerary "Porto with Childrens", we try to help make their visit more fun and enjoyable.
There are several possible combinations, with the selected sites, see one that we found ideal for children:
- Go to the San Francisco Church and enter the tram (line 1) - 2.50€ / person;
- The route will be enjoyable, as you will travel through all the Douro river marginal to the Foz area,
- Exit at the last tram stop (Passeio Alegre);
- Go towards the São Francisco Fort (Castelo do Queijo - 30 min walk), take your time to enjoy the Foz area, one of the most prestigious areas of the Porto;
- Go to the São Farncisco Fort;
- Have lunch in the area, if you want to go to a seafood restaurant in Matosinhos (you are very close - 20 min walk)
- Return to the São Francisco Fort, you will find the SeaLife nearby;
- End the day in the City Park or Serralves Park (Serralves Foundation) **
- Return to the Fort, in the roundabout take the bus line 500, which will take you back to the Aliados Avenue.
** To go to Serralves take the bus line 502 at Avenida da Boavista and exit the Vodafone stop (Serralves), to return to São Francisco Fort take the same bus (502) in the other direction.